Name: Charles F. Wagner, executive vice president, Finance & Administration, and CFO
Adobe Systems said on Monday that it has acquired EchoSign, a web-based provider of electronic signatures and signature automation, for an undisclosed amount.
Mobile devices and applications are streaming into enterprises, changing the way IT departments buy technology and relate to other employees, three vendor executives said this week at the MobileBeat conference in San Francisco.
Content management vendor OpenText is moving further into BPM (business process management) software, scooping up Global 360 for US$260 million, the company announced Wednesday.
A U.S. nonprofit consortium is hoping the prospect of a US$20,000 cash prize will help spur the creation of open-source software tools companies can use to work with the XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) standard for financial reporting.
Genpact, a large Indian outsourcer, has acquired the human resources services subsidiary of Nissan Motor for an undisclosed amount, and has bagged a seven-year contract to offer HR services to employees of the Japanese automotive company.
Dish Network will acquire satellite mobile operator TerreStar Networks for US$1.375 billion under an agreement approved Thursday by a bankruptcy court.
The business world is littered with examples of companies that failed to identify and enter new markets (think Blockbuster). And then there are those that do well in their core market, but because that area grows less relevant over time the companies...
Name: Venkat Prabhala
Systems integrator Dimension Data plans to enhance its cloud computing offerings by acquiring OpSource, a Santa Clara, California, provider of hosted cloud services.
CA said on Wednesday it plans to acquire Interactive TKO, which offers a simulation platform designed to reduce the time it takes to develop and test complex applications, for US$330 million in cash.
A majority of Lawson Software shareholders approved the company's sale to Infor and Golden Gate Capital during a meeting Wednesday, paving the way for the creation of the industry's third-largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors af...
Oracle is building out its array of hardware products with the acquisition of storage vendor Pillar Data Systems, the company announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which is expected to close in July, were not disclosed.
Instead of rejecting AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, U.S. regulators should approve the deal with conditions that require AT&T to build out its mobile broadband network to more rural areas, said one telecom consultant and liberal...
In five years, employees will be running much of the show at many companies, and executives should plan to get out of their way as much as possible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW