Facebook and other tech companies aren't changing the racial mix or the percentage of women in their workforce fast enough, which has become a matter of concern to civil rights activists.
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has laid out his new mission for the company in an email sent out to all employees.
China's largest chip foundry is entering into a joint venture with Qualcomm to develop chips, at a time when the country is looking for technology to emerge as a semiconductor producing powerhouse.
Apple will be playing a larger role in the development of Bluetooth as the company pushes into wearable technology, home automation and more.
Tidal, the music streaming service owned by rapper and music producer Jay-Z, has just lost its second CEO this year.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
A week and a half after Dick Costolo announced that he would be stepping down from the CEO role at Twitter, the company's board of directors has sent a shot across the bow of one of the expected front-runner candidates to take the social network's to...
EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
China's Tsinghua University has teamed up with the University of Washington and Microsoft to launch the Global Innovation Exchange (GIX) -- a tech-focused graduate school that's the first of its kind.
Confirming rumours dating back to as early as March, Oracle has announced it has appointed former Hewlett-Packard executive David Donatelli as executive vice president for converged infrastructure.
Fitbit sprinted into Wall Street in its debut as a public company Thursday, as its shares opened 52 percent higher than the price that the wearables company had set for them.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Oracle has reported a sharp drop in profit for the quarter just ended, with customers spending more on its cloud services but less on software that runs in their own data centers.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia