Nokia Siemens Networks plans to sell its WiMax infrastructure business to NewNet Communication Technologies for an undisclosed sum.
New European Commission proposals could prove a boon to online shoppers who have disputes with traders.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
A document tied to an internal Hewlett-Packard sexual harassment investigation of former CEO Mark Hurd will remain sealed, according to a ruling handed down this week by the Delaware Supreme Court.
Western Digital will be allowed to take over Hitachi's hard-disk drive business, but only if it sells off a 3.5-inch hard-disk drive production plant.
Struggling network infrastructure vendor Nokia Siemens Networks is planning to cut 17,000 jobs worldwide, as it aims to cut €1 billion (US$1.35 billion) from its costs by the end of 2013, the company said Wednesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's staff has found AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA to be contrary to the public interest, with officials there saying the deal would result in the largest single concentrat...
Ebay has acquired Hunch, an online platform for customized purchase recommendations, for an undisclosed price, it said Monday.
Hewlett-Packard continues to struggle with leadership and business changes, reporting on Monday that fourth quarter net earnings dropped 91 percent over last year.
Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Thin client maker Wyse Technology has acquired Canadian company Trellia to help it manage the growing number of smartphones and tablets used by enterprises, Wyse said on Monday.
Computer stocks sagged Friday morning in the wake of continuing economic worries and mixed financial news from hardware and software vendors this week.
Enterprise software vendors have been rushing to build or buy "sentiment analysis" technologies that can analyze the tone of what people are saying about companies and brands on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
CFOs who gathered outside Boston on Thursday to discuss how they can be agents for change within their enterprises were treated to a close-up view of how Oracle not only transformed its own business but made its Sun Microsystems acquisition a success...
Yelp, a local business reviews site, filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) of up to US$100 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia