California has terminated its contract with SAP in connection with a US$371 million software system that was supposed to overhaul the state's payroll system but instead ended up mired in major delays and cost overruns.
Intel Capital has invested in software-defined networking company Big Switch Networks, as it hopes to help the company change the way data centers are networked.
Sprint Nextel posted another quarterly loss but reported progress toward becoming just plain Sprint, a company with more money and fewer networks, which it hopes to be by the end of this year.
Former Oracle partner CedarCrestone is alleging the vendor has engaged in an "unlawful and systematic attack" against the third-party support market and has a monopoly on support revenue.
New rules on cyber security across the European Union were presented on Thursday after weeks of speculation and leaked drafts.
Alcatel-Lucent reported a fourth-quarter net loss of €1.37 billion (US$1.81 billion), and at the same time announced it is hunting for a new CEO.
Sony's Vita and PlayStation Portable handheld game consoles continued to struggle in the crucial holiday shopping season, but the company shrunk its overall losses from a year ago and is still on track to return to profitability this fiscal year.
SAP user groups aren't pleased with the vendor's announcement this week that new customers will soon pay more for Standard Support, but at least so far, there doesn't seem to be a backlash as strong as the one that occurred a few years ago over SAP's...
If that computer company he's buying doesn't work out, Michael Dell has another bet going: TV stations.
Salesforce.com has quietly acquired a startup called EntropySoft, a maker of content management and integration software, in a move likely meant to bolster Salesforce.com's Chatterbox service.
European telco carriers on Wednesday urged member states not to cut proposed funding for broadband and cross-border digital service infrastructures.
Twitter has confirmed that it acquired Bluefin Labs, a vendor of data that uses commentary on social networks to measure the effectiveness of commercials and programs on TV.
Free from the bright lights of Wall Street, Dell's decision to go private is likely to lead to the company downplaying if not entirely eliminating consumer products in favor of building out its enterprise product portfolio, analysts said.
Electric utility National Grid is still trying to resolve problems with its recently implemented SAP payroll system that cropped up after Hurricane Sandy, the major storm that caused widespread damage on the U.S. East Coast and the Caribeean in late ...
The European Commission's long-awaited Cyber Security Strategy will be presented on Thursday and will force private companies, so-called “enablers of information society services”, to report all data breaches or cyber security incidents to national a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW