As expected, Halo: Reach has the makings of another Microsoft revenue juggernaut. The sci-fi prequel about a group of super-soldiers defending a besieged planet reportedly 'reached' into the pockets of gamers and pulled out a record $200 million in t...
I dropped by Best Buy yesterday for a copy of Windows 7. Best Buy locks up its "real" versions of Windows 7, so the sales guy had to walk across the store to grab a copy from the Geek Squad.
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
Bungie has been doing a lot of things lately. They split off from Microsoft in 2007, are building a new giant studio to house even more employees, and have two highly anticipated titles headed our way, Halo: ODST and Halo: Reach, which takes the laud...
Rumored, hinted at in empty achievement lists (thank you, Xbox360Achievements.org), and now made official: Halo: Reach is coming to the Xbox 360.
Is Halo 3: Recon an expansion or stand-alone game? According to Bungie, quoted in the December issue of Game Informer, it's both.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTQuantitative Developer | C# | circa $130,000-160,000NSW
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDelivery LeadACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)QLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW