As expected, Halo: Reach has the makings of another Microsoft revenue juggernaut. The sci-fi prequel about a group of super-soldiers defending a besieged planet reportedly 'reached' into the pockets of gamers and pulled out a record $200 million in t...
I dropped by Best Buy yesterday for a copy of Windows 7. Best Buy locks up its "real" versions of Windows 7, so the sales guy had to walk across the store to grab a copy from the Geek Squad.
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
In just 10 short days, Halo Reach -- widely tipped to be the biggest hit of the year -- will descend upon the gaming masses. It will mark Bungie's bittersweet departure from the Halo franchise — a franchise that unarguably helped to build the X...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Jorno Folding Bluetooth Keyboard review: A Kickstarter vision loses sight of the basics
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT