Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
By now you've probably heard of the alleged Facetime freezing and backlight bleeding issues facing iPad 2 owners.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Mozilla has expanded the scope of its vulnerability reward program and will now pay out for problems found within applications used across its websites.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
Imagine sitting in a café and discussing the details of a business proposal with a potential client. Neither you nor the client has a laptop; you're just two people having a conversation. But unbeknownst to you, someone half a world away is listening...
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Researchers have found ways to hide malicious software in commonly used archival formats that went undetected until recently by most antivirus programs.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
Juniper Networks has issued seven security advisories for its products, including a fix for a nasty bug that could be used to crash the company's routers.
Adobe is investigating new reports that hackers are attacking a previously unknown bug in the latest version of the company's Reader and Acrobat software.
Sun Microsystems and Research In Motion have issued critical bug fixes for security issues with their products.
After releasing its largest-ever group of security patches two weeks ago, Microsoft has done a little cleaning up.
Microsoft acknowledged Thursday that one of the critical network vulnerabilities it patched earlier in the week was due to a programming error on its part.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
- Review: DJI’s Phantom 4 drone makes high-flying tech easier (video)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA