Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
By now you've probably heard of the alleged Facetime freezing and backlight bleeding issues facing iPad 2 owners.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Mozilla has expanded the scope of its vulnerability reward program and will now pay out for problems found within applications used across its websites.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
Imagine sitting in a café and discussing the details of a business proposal with a potential client. Neither you nor the client has a laptop; you're just two people having a conversation. But unbeknownst to you, someone half a world away is listening...
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Researchers have found ways to hide malicious software in commonly used archival formats that went undetected until recently by most antivirus programs.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
Juniper Networks has issued seven security advisories for its products, including a fix for a nasty bug that could be used to crash the company's routers.
Adobe is investigating new reports that hackers are attacking a previously unknown bug in the latest version of the company's Reader and Acrobat software.
Sun Microsystems and Research In Motion have issued critical bug fixes for security issues with their products.
After releasing its largest-ever group of security patches two weeks ago, Microsoft has done a little cleaning up.
Microsoft acknowledged Thursday that one of the critical network vulnerabilities it patched earlier in the week was due to a programming error on its part.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC