Buffalo's 500GB wireless hard drive is great for streaming content to mobile devices, but battery life could be better
Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo review: A small, 4TB network storage device with plenty of useful features
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
USB 3.0 is particularly welcome for external hard drives, with promises of treble the data transfer rate compared to USB 2.0
Buffalo's WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router has a decent price tag attached
Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Storage and networking vendor, Buffalo, has launched a free app for Android smartphones and tablets. The WebAccess A app offers access to Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) devices using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Japanese computer peripheral maker Buffalo revealed Thursday a new Blu-ray burner, capable of reaching impressive 12x write speeds when used with USB 3.0.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
- Logitech G213 Prodigy review: An ambitious keyboard that's oversized and overpriced
- Razer Ornata review: An expensive rubber-dome keyboard that comes with a mechanical click
- Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC review: Proof that size matters
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- TPIntergration SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Developer - VB.Net, WCF, Production SupportACT
- FTInfrastructure DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC