Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
A security review of network-attached storage (NAS) devices from multiple manufacturers revealed that they typically have more vulnerabilities than home routers, a class of devices known for poor security and vulnerable code.
Buffalo Technology has set the end of this month as the launch date for its DriveStation DDR external hard disk enclosure, which uses a 1GB DRAM cache to achieve what Buffalo says is the world's fastest transfer speed.
Buffalo Technology is bumping up against the limits of Intel's Atom platform with its forthcoming six- and eight-bay Terastation NAS (network attached storage) devices, on show at Cebit this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC