Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 officially launched late Monday and is ready for download here.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Apple's new Safari extension gallery looks a lot like the iOS App Store, populated with colorful icons that hold strange and wonderful things. In case browsing the 100 extensions Apple offers for Safari 5.01 is too much effort, here are eight good on...
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
Thanks to online video, Web apps, social networking, and so on, the humble Web browser is being pushed to do more and to do it faster. With a few simple tweaks and tools, you can improve your browsing experience and save yourself some time in the pro...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW