Opera devotees will be glad to hear that the browser is coming to tablets running Android and Windows 7, with the same features of its mobile software on other platforms.
Zynga, the company behind popular Facebook games such as FarmVille and Mafia Wars, has acquired Flock, which develops a Web browser fine-tuned for real-time social networking data feeds.
French security researchers today confirmed the presence of a bug in Internet Explorer (IE) that's at the center of a spat between Microsoft and a Google security engineer.
Firefox was the most-used browser in Europe in December, edging out Microsoft's Internet Explorer for the first time, according to new data released by the Web analytics service StatCounter on Tuesday.
Hard on the heels of Microsoft's decision to offer "do not track" functionality in its upcoming Internet Explorer 9 browser comes word that Mozilla is planning a similar move for its Firefox 4.
Android phones are remarkable devices, and essentially are full-blown computers that fit in your hand. In lots of ways, they work well with your PC -- but not in all ways. One of the biggest issues is Android's handling of bookmarks and browser infor...
Two weeks after it debuted a sandbox to isolate Adobe's Flash Player plug-in, Google today pushed the security enhancement to the more reliable beta channel of its Chrome browser.
A business-friendly version of Google's Chrome browser is ready for prime time, the company announced on its Chromium blog.
Opera Software today released version 11 of its flagship desktop browser, adding a new tab manager and support for extensions.
Microsoft released on Wednesday a Firefox browser add-on extending HTML5-based video on the company's Windows 7 OS.
Google on Wednesday unveiled administrative tools designed to make its Chrome browser a compelling choice for businesses.
The results are in, and the overwhelming verdict when it comes to Google's Chrome OS is: "Why?" I lost track of the number of reviewers who pointed out that anybody can recreate the Chrome OS experience by simply maximizing a Chrome browser window.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) blocks more malicious sites and malware than any other browser, including its predecessor IE8, according to a report released Tuesday.
Computers and their software today are too complicated, and users are increasingly looking at iPads and cloud-based services such as Google Docs to handle the basics that most of us stick to: document editing, photo management, emailing, Web browsing...
Chrome OS is grabbing headlines this week, as Google reveals more details about its cloud-based operating system for mobile devices. Netbooks running Chrome OS won't ship until mid-2011, however, which allows us plenty of time to speculate on potenti...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW