The Mozilla Foundation expects to release the final code for the Firefox 4 browser for Android mobile devices in a few weeks, with one more beta version to be released in the next week or so.
Microsoft's release candidate for Internet Explorer 9 -- made available for download this week -- includes a tool that lets users protect themselves from being tracked on the Web. During his recent trip to Germany, we sat down with Dean Hachamovitch,...
Google has launched version 9 of its Chrome browser, which features Chrome Instant search, a speed enhancer that loads Web pages as you type a URL. Other notable upgrades include WebGL support for hardware-accelerated 3D graphics, as well as access t...
Google on Thursday patched nine bugs in Chrome and upgraded the most stable edition of the browser to version 9.
Google's Chrome and Apple's Safari posted record numbers in January while Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) lost ground for the sixth month running, an Internet measurement company said today.
A new, experimental add-on from Mozilla Labs' Prospector project removes the standard browser interface from Firefox 4 and instead gives full priority to Web content.
Adventuresome Firefox users who can't wait to try out the "do not track" feature can do so now by grabbing a "nightly build" of the browser. Nightly builds are for testing purposes only, Mozilla warns, and aren't as stable as beta releases.
While all the world scrutinized the proposed "Do Not Track" feature for Mozilla's Firefox 4 on Monday, a tiny patch quietly emerged that promises to cut the open source browser's startup time in half on Windows.
With every passing month, Google Chrome is becoming increasingly popular. Fans laud its lean, stripped-down interface, and its fast browsing. They also appreciate the free extensions that give Chrome the ability to do all kinds of nifty things.
A day after Mozilla said it was exploring a "Do Not Track" feature for Firefox, Google today announced a Chrome add-on that lets users opt out of tracking cookies that monitor their movement and behavior online.
Mozilla, the developer of the Firefox browser, is working a feature that will allow users to opt-out of online behavioral advertising.
Playboy will land on the iPad in March, but the uncensored version of the adult magazine will not be offered as a native application, the company confirmed today.
Considerable fanfare greeted Friday's release of the ninth--and apparently final--beta version of Firefox 4, which boosted the popular Web browser with hundreds of bug fixes and a raft of powerful new features.
Google patched 16 vulnerabilities in Chrome on Thursday, paying one researcher a record $3,133 for reporting a single bug. The flaws fixed in Chrome 8.0.552.334 were in several components, including the browser's support for extensions, its built-in ...
Mozilla today shipped Firefox 4 Beta 9, perhaps the last it will release before it pushes toward a final version now planned to ship by the end of February.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCPMO SupportQLD