Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
Mozilla brings its A-game to the latest version of Firefox browser.
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
In its Version 15 release, several new features have been added to Opera for computer operating systems.
A new rich notification feature, a different kind of WebKit and a raft of security fixes made it into the latest stable version of Google's Chrome browser.
Here are several significant features that have been added recently to the various versions of Chrome
Here are a dozen extensions that improve the Opera user experience.
In honor of Mosaic's 20th birthday, join us for an alphabetical appreciation of 12 of history's great windows on the Web.
Would you like to do your Web browsing while keeping a constant eye on what your Facebook friends are doing? If so, then RockMelt is for you.
DevFest AU, an Australia event for developers hosted by Google, will kick off in Sydney in June.
Usage of Internet Explorer 6 has finally fallen below 5 per cent in the United States and Europe, perhaps signalling the end is near for Microsoft's nine-year-old IE6 browser.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Symantec identifies sophisticated, stealthy 'Regin' malware
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW