Apple and Google should reconsider their plans to enable encryption by default on their smartphones, and the U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring that all communication tools allow police access to user data, U.S. FBI Director James Comey said.
The U.S. Federal Communications will soon move forward on a 2-year-old proposal to experiment with spectrum sharing in an effort to deal with a skyrocketing demand for mobile data bandwidth and increasingly crowded mobile services, the agency's chair...
The best way to protect business information on smartphones from cybercriminals is to leave that information off smartphones, according to a mobile security expert.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. Senate would update a 25-year-old law that sets the rules for law enforcement surveillance of e-mail and other electronic communications, with more legal protections for the privacy of data stored in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT