The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has introduced legislation that ensures newly-built homes will be equipped with infrastructure that will help deliver fast-speed broadband to the occupants. ...
Telstra will conduct trials of wireless broadband technology Long Term Evolution (LTE) in May in order to assess its performance.
An 11 March email to customers of Internet service provider (ISP) Exetel has revealed the company is considering ADSL2 plans with unlimited uploads and downloads. The email states that the ISP believes "there will be ongoing 'convulsions' in the mark...
Recession has affected economic growth but worldwide people are increasingly using information and communication technology (ICT) services, such as mobile phones and the Internet, according to a newly released report by international telecommunicatio...
Netgear has introduced products for powerline-based home networking at up to 500M bps (bits per second).
Australian broadband users are not receiving what Internet service providers (ISPs) have promised when it comes to download speeds, according to a report released today by broadband comparison Web site, Broadband Expert.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski on Tuesday laid out some details, including an ambitious "100 Squared" initiative, that will be part of the agency's National Broadband Plan that it will send to Congress in March.
Australian Internet service provider AAPT has launched the country's first residential ADSL2+ broadband plans without a download quota.
Telstra has urged Australian Internet users to be wary about the information they post online as part of Safer Internet Day.
Australian ISPs have welcomed iiNet's win in a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Twitter addicts had to entertain themselves with something other than the social network and microblogging site for more than an hour Wednesday morning.
Australian ISP Internode has launched a battery-operated, portable 3G Wi-Fi modem called MiFi.
Telstra has announced new wireless broadband plans with higher data allowances and the end of excess usage charges. The new BigPond plans will be available from 18 January.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Apple iPad Air 2: The immeasurable difference made by 1mm
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- St George turns on fingerprint login for Apple iOS Internet banking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW