The number of mobile broadband subscriptions will reach 1 billion before the end of 2011, boosted by faster networks and the growing popularity of smartphones, telecom vendor Ericsson said on Monday.
Primus Telecom has launched a hotline for customers affected by flooding in Queensland. The service will let customers divert their landline number, request restoration of phone or Internet services and apply for their bills to be waived during the p...
The number of superfast broadband connections in the UK looks set to exceed 600,000 by the end of 2011, says <a href="http://www.point-topic.com">Point Topic</a>.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Tuesday to approve new network neutrality rules received mixed reviews, with broadband provider Verizon Communications appearing to question the agency's legal authority.
Michael Copps, the swing vote at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for a set of network neutrality rules, said Monday he will vote for the proposal.
Cloud sync service Dropbox has announced the final release of its client software. Dropbox 1.0 "Rainbow Shell" comes with performance increases, courtesy of a reduction in resources used by the program, as well as hundreds of bug fixes. However, the ...
Which American city will receive Google's experimental fiber network? We'll have to wait a while longer to find out, it seems.
National broadband company iiNet has extended its popular BoB integrated ADSL router product line with what it has billed as the first product to come out of its new in-house development labs -- a younger sibling dubbed BoB Lite.
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Optus has finally brought out a 1TB plan after its competitors kickstarted the terabyte trend.
A satellite that promises to bring broadband Internet to several areas of Europe was successfully launched late Friday.
There is light at the end of the tunnel for the estimated 20 million Europeans who cannot get high-quality broadband access. On Friday a new satellite will be launched that will deliver broadband Internet access to consumers and businesses across the...
Verizon is tripling the top speed of its FiOS broadband to 150Mbps. The move makes Verizon FiOS the fastest broadband service available, and opens up new possibilities for small and medium businesses that rely on consumer-grade broadband connections.
Alcatel-Lucent said on Wednesday that it is accelerating efforts to help mobile operators analyze the traffic growth in their networks, make changes and offer subscribers higher speeds.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPHRIS Business AnalystQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC