Senior NBN Co executive, Kevin Brown, has used an internal company-wide email to reject the Coalition’s slur that it will be unable to find high-quality staff and is a "stodgy government bureaucracy".
Telecommunications analyst Paul Budde has labelled the Coalition's broadband policy as "shockingly bad" in a media statement.
Following BigPond's lead, national broadband provider Internode has trimmed some fat off its ADSL broadband plans, aligning its plans delivered through Optus' network with those delivered through its own.
Various prominent sections of Australia's telecommunications industry have declared the Coalition's broadband election policy revealed yesterday underwhelming and without vision.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott last night declared he was "no Bill Gates" in a lengthy interview on the ABC's 7:30 Report in which he appeared to display a lack of understanding of the Coalition's new broadband policy unveiled yesterday morning and re...
Both the Labor and Greens parties this afternoon opened fire on the Coalition's rival broadband policy revealed this morning, in an ICT sector election debate that at times saw Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and his shadow Tony Smith at each ...
The Coalition has unveiled its $6 billion rival broadband policy to Labor's National Broadband Network (NBN) project, with the central planks being a competitive backhaul network, regional and metropolitan wireless networks and an ADSL enrichment pro...
Google and Verizon Communications have released a proposal that would give the U.S. Federal Communications Commission limited power to enforce network neutrality rules, including levying fines up to US$2 million for violations by broadband providers.
A majority of WiMax operators plan to offer mobile services by 2012, but a lack of smartphones that support the wireless technology will make it a challenge, according to a survey by Infonetics Research.
A potential deal between Google and Verizon Communications on network neutrality may not carry much weight with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, which has been trying to broker its own deal in recent weeks.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has called off negotiations on a network neutrality compromise scheduled for the coming days, saying the talks have not been fruitful enough.
By 2015, the U.S. will spend more money annually on mobile than on all fixed-line communications, not counting enterprise services, Pyramid Research said Tuesday.
Security software vendor BitDefender has released a study claiming that 250,000 e-mail addresses, user names and passwords are currently circulating online via blogs, wikis, torrents and forums.
National broadband provider iiNet today confirmed - after a week filled with speculation that it would do so - that it would buy the retail customers of Telecom New Zealand subsidiary AAPT, in a move that also resolves long-standing questions about A...
Internode has partnered with with wholesale network operator OPENetworks to roll out fibre to the home (FTTH) services at a new real estate development in Victoria. The company is offering the broadband service to residents at Delfin Lend Lease's La...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New Google Assistant settings, ‘Ok Google' driving commands found in Google app beta code
- Microsoft finalizes Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Ford commits to Apple CarPlay, offering it with SYNC 3 for all 2017 vehicles
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update review: Cortana, Edge overshadow Windows Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW