The Minister for Communications, Broadband and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, yesterday released the NBN Implementation Study on behalf of the Federal Government.
Alcatel-Lucent has found a way to move data at 300M bps (bits per second) over two copper lines, the company said on Wednesday. However, so far it is only in a lab environment -- real products and services won't show up until next year.
The Internet industry has to regulate itself by responding to consumer demands in the wake of the recent U.S. federal court ruling that the Federal Communications Commission didn't have authority to enforce its net neutrality rules, BitTorrent CEO Er...
Australian ISP Internode has today cut the price of its flagship Fibre to the Home (FTTH) broadband plan, but all new plans now count both uploads and downloads in monthly data quotas.
More than a third of Brits (35 percent) think super-fast broadband services will encourage illegal downloading, says Moneysupermarket.
Local VoIP provider Engin has introduced three new bundle plans. Dubbed VoIP Ignition, the plans are available for $69, $89 and $109 per month and include broadband access with a data quota that can be used without on- and off-peak periods.
According to consumer research group Broadband Expert, mobile broadband speeds in Australia are about half the average broadband speeds reached in homes.
Australian VoIP telco MyNetFone is offering free VoIP calls for people who sign up to its Naked ADSL2+ plans.
TPG has launched a $75 a month unlimited ADSL2+ broadband plan.
Internet service provider (ISP) Exetel will next week announce new conventional and naked ADSL2 plans that include unlimited uploads and downloads, according to a company newsletter.
The growth of mobile broadband connections is outpacing other Internet connections in Australia, increasing 40 per cent between June and December 2009.
Australian Internet service provider (ISP) Internode has announced an overhaul of its Extreme ADSL2+ broadband plans, giving customers improved data quotas, increased 'shaping' speeds and more bundling opportunities.
What's more entertaining than the sight of civic leaders fawning all over Google for a little high-speed action?
Australian ISP Internode has announced that it has installed ADSL2+ equipment at seven extra telephone exchange locations in Tasmania.
Australian ISP Internode has slashed the prices of its Ultra SHDSL broadband plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- WD celebrates 10-year anniversary of My Passport with sleeker, more stylish models
- Seagate goes after small business market with new NAS devices
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW