Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it will remove the ATI name from its products by the end of the year, killing a brand name synonymous with graphics enthusiasts for 25 years.
Every year, consumers purchase millions of computers and peripherals. And every year, millions of those devices break down.
Yahoo will spend more than US$100 million over the next 15 months to aggressively promote its brand and products globally, the company's CEO, Carol Bartz, said on Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- NTT launches browser-to-browser chatroom with avatars
- Fire at Samsung facility affects website, media portal
- Activists want net neutrality, NSA spying debated at Brazil Internet conference
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $699 free shipping
- 6% off $749 free shipping
- 18% off $899 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »