Box has integrated its cloud storage and file share service with Microsoft's Office productivity apps suite, and will offer unlimited capacity to customers of its Business edition, as the company waits for the right time to go public.
Box has added Notes, its lightweight note-taking tool, to the iPad and iPhone versions of its cloud storage application.
Box has acquired Streem, a cloud storage and file-sharing startup that specializes in large media files and that has developed innovative technology for streaming that type of content.
Box wants to deepen its presence among nonprofit organizations, so it's launching a new unit called Box.org focused on their particular IT needs and challenges, and is also introducing special pricing for qualified customers in the sector.
Box has extended its search API to increase and improve the ways in which customers find information in its cloud-storage and file-sharing service via custom-developed tools, applications and integrations.
Latest News Articles
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Yamaha TSX-B232 desktop stereo review
- 'Canvas fingerprinting' tracking is sneaky but easy to halt
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 III compact digital camera
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 47% off $528 free shipping
- $1001.95 free shipping
- 66% off $660
- $2386 free shipping
- 12% off $479.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »