Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Oprah Winfrey is wowed, and that’s good news for Microsoft and the prospects for its Surface tablet.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Solid-state processor maker SandForce today announced a new line of controllers for enterprise-class drives that promise to double I/Os per second (IOPS) for those products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia