The sound of silence
Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Stunning headphones undermined by a single caveat
Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Oprah Winfrey is wowed, and that’s good news for Microsoft and the prospects for its Surface tablet.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT