The sound of silence
Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Stunning headphones undermined by a single caveat
Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Oprah Winfrey is wowed, and that’s good news for Microsoft and the prospects for its Surface tablet.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCSystem AnalystNSW