Business relationships between major broadband providers and Internet backbone providers appear to be the cause of major drags on performance from early 2013 to early this year, according to a new study from a think tank advocating for strong net neu...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has the green light to collect new data on the pricing of so-called special access services, the middle-mile network services used to deliver business broadband and mobile service backhaul.
The transition from copper-based telephone systems to IP networks in the U.S. could become swept up in political fallout as the FCC figures out how to regulate such networks in ways that will appease the courts.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Thursday to shift long-time telephone subsidies to broadband deployment generated praise in the telecom industry, but other groups questioned the move.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC