Robot hitchiker attacked, abandoned... Nokia sells Here mapping business to German car makers... Spy-spotting software comes to Wall St... and more tech news
Audi, BMW and Daimler will jointly purchase Nokia's Here digital mapping service for roughly $2.7 billion, and they plan to invite other auto makers to take a stake in the company as well, according to reports published on Tuesday.
Cars will have to be much better protected against hacking and new privacy standards will govern data collected from vehicles under proposed legislation introduced in the U.S. Senate on Tuesday.
Bosch says driverless car tech will bring it 1bn euro in sales next year.
Intel buys Lantiq for communications push ... next-gen Raspberry Pi gets Windows 10 ... Pirate Bay pops up again ... and more news
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst |Telecommunications / DigitalNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC