Tinnitus sufferers rejoice – you can listen to music again!
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
They aren't called Sense for nothing, you know
Automatically save handwritten notes, diagrams, and scribbles to your Android phone or tablet
Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
bluetooth in pictures
An ideal sedan for any lover of tech
Bluetooth, the short range wireless data communications technology, is in a huge range of products these days, and not just computers and phones.
The smartphone is the new computer, and wireless peripherals are popping up everywhere
This roundup of iOS accessories is chock full of Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker systems. We've even got one that you can take in the shower with you.
A new version of the ubiquitous Bluetooth, version 5 -- which will be faster and pair devices wirelessly over longer distances -- is close to being finalized.
Microsoft and Raspberry Pi want people to build businesses and start Kickstarter campaigns around cool devices making use of the new Raspberry Pi 3 computer.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
UC San Diego researchers have developed a magnetic-field network to link wearable devices through the user's body.
With the Internet of Things in mind, ARM wants to improve the battery life of sensors that use Bluetooth, making it efficient enough to be powered using energy harvesting.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
Knowing how to share your smartphone’s Internet connection can get you out of sticky situations. All Android smartphones can generate a wireless Wi-Fi hotspot that your tablet, notebook or other device can access to surf the web. Enabling this featur...
In this guide we show you the ways in which you can use your phone's or tablet's Bluetooth transmitter to send music to your existing stereo system.
JBL's PlayUp is a portable Bluetooth speaker that's been designed primarily for use with NFC-equipped smartphones. It has a colourful, quirky design and packs a pretty decent punch when it comes to sound quality.
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Retailers use various marketing and technical terms to describe the smartphones they sell. Some of those terms represent meaningful phone characteristics, while others are mostly hype. To help smartphone shoppers understand what they're looking at, w...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW