Panasonic and LG have announced new Blu-ray players for the Australian market priced at under $500. The new models feature the latest Blu-ray technology and features, including BD-Live and Dolby True HD audio. The LG BD300 will be available in late O...
Sanyo Electric has developed a blue laser diode that will help lay the ground toward higher capacity and faster Blu-ray Disc systems.
Imation Wednesday announced the first 6x Blu-ray recordable (BD-R) and Blu-ray recordable double layer (BD-R DL) media for the US retail market.
Sony is betting the PS3/Blu-Ray platform will be enough to drive sales for a full ten-year lifecycle, but don't tell that to Samsung. The South Korean maker of everything from TVs to Blu-Ray players thinks the HD disc format won't survive past five y...
It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW