Blizzard Entertainment is taking legal action against a Chinese mobile game for allegedly copying characters and settings from its famed Warcraft franchise.
A new Trojan program is targeting users of the popular online role-playing game World of Warcraft and is capable of hijacking accounts even if their owners use two-factor authentication.
Artificial intelligence, a field of programming employed by video game developers to make characters smarter and improve their decisions, still has a ways to go before it actually yields intelligent characters.
The third expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's popular fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game surpasses first-day sales figures of the previous expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.
BlizzCon kicked off with a slew of standard announcements (20 years of Blizzard, 12 million World of Warcraft players, etc.), plus some newsy tidbits for fans of each of the company's three major franchises.
What do you get when you lump together the populations of Kuwait, Ireland, and Singapore (besides some very confused people and a possibly tasty potato-goat-curry dish)? You get about the same number of people as are currently subscribers of World of...
Blizzard Entertainment issued a gentle reminder to Battle.net users that cheating in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty multiplayer is an offense worthy of swift and irrevocable justice.
According to a representative from Blizzard Entertainment, a bug in the authentication system, not a change in policy, is responsible for problems some gamers are experiencing with playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty offline.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW