BlackBerry Messenger, a free messaging and social networking app for BlackBerry devices, will arrive at iOS and Android app stores at some point, but not on 27 June.
Emerging markets and lower prices will push worldwide smartphone shipments close to the billion-unit level this year, according to the latest forecast by IDC.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Ever since BlackBerry first launched its PlayBook tablet back in April 2011, the company's tablet strategy has been flawed.
Microsoft continues to be an industry leader, generating healthy profits from sales of its Windows operating system and productivity software, such as Office. But Microsoft could learn a lesson from BlackBerry's ongoing problems.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
Devices built around Apple's iOS operating system have been approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for use on its networks, as the department moves to support multivendor mobile devices and operating systems.
BlackBerry has released the first major update to its BlackBerry 10 operating system for smartphones, less than two months after the company first unveiled it in Australia back in March.
Microsoft's Windows Phone may be struggling to gain a foothold in the US, but the software giant and Nokia are starting to see results on a global scale: Windows Phone was the third-most popular mobile smartphone operating system worldwide between Ja...
Google Android smartphones are dominating the market, according to the latest figures from Gartner. The numbers show that during the first quarter of 2013 Android smartphones accounted for 74.4 percent of global sales.
BlackBerry will launch BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) on both iOS and Android this summer.
If you can't beat 'em, develop for 'em. BlackBerry will bring its popular BlackBerry Messenger software to both iOS and Android devices.
BlackBerry's free Messenger service is being expanded to work with iOS and Android devices, the company announced today at its BlackBerry Live event.
The annual BlackBerry Live conference was kicked off Tuesday with the launch of a new 3.1-in. qwerty smartphone, the BlackBerry Q5, that's slated to go on sale this summer in emerging markets, but not in the U.S.
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA