Is anything secure anymore? The National Security Agency (NSA) leaks have produced a number of side effects. What we assumed was a safe form of communications is perhaps not so secure after all. The gold standard of secure mobile messaging, BlackBerr...
BlackBerry will not be upgrading its PlayBook tablet to BB10, backpedaling on past promises to bring its latest and greatest OS to the tablet.
BlackBerry shipped 6.8 million smartphones and recorded a US$84 million loss during the three months to June 1, as it struggles to turn around its fortunes.
The iPhone 5 has been named the slowest of the seven most popular smartphones, in an incendiary new group test article by Which? magazine.
BlackBerry continues to expand its support for Android and iOS with Secure Work Space, which separates work and personal apps and data, as the company tries to hold on to enterprise users by becoming more platform neutral.
The richer the area, the higher iPhone use tends to be, whereas Google Android devices show greater use in poor regions. That's according to a map-plotting program that explores Twitter use across the globe by mobile operating system.
BlackBerry's new Q10 smartphone will officially be launched in Australia next month, the company has announced. It will be available through Optus and Telstra from Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2, respectively.
BlackBerry Messenger, a free messaging and social networking app for BlackBerry devices, will arrive at iOS and Android app stores at some point, but not on 27 June.
Emerging markets and lower prices will push worldwide smartphone shipments close to the billion-unit level this year, according to the latest forecast by IDC.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Ever since BlackBerry first launched its PlayBook tablet back in April 2011, the company's tablet strategy has been flawed.
Microsoft continues to be an industry leader, generating healthy profits from sales of its Windows operating system and productivity software, such as Office. But Microsoft could learn a lesson from BlackBerry's ongoing problems.
In March, Twitter announced that it would be shutting down its TweetDeck iOS and Android apps. That's bad news for TweetDeck devotees, but good news for Twitter--I'm betting that the social network plans to funnel users to its own app, which offers b...
Devices built around Apple's iOS operating system have been approved by the U.S. Department of Defense for use on its networks, as the department moves to support multivendor mobile devices and operating systems.
BlackBerry has released the first major update to its BlackBerry 10 operating system for smartphones, less than two months after the company first unveiled it in Australia back in March.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW