IBM-owned Fiberlink and BlackBerry are adding Windows Phone to the list of platforms they can manage and protect, as enterprise interest for the smartphone OS is increasing.
Leading tech vendors again urged European officials to protect them from patent trolls while creating a new pan-European patent system.
BlackBerry will launch a new version of its enterprise management server software later this year that the company hopes will strengthen its business with major corporations and help turn around its fortunes.
The first BlackBerry phone produced by China's Foxconn will debut in April in Indonesia, the CEO of the phone maker said Tuesday.
BlackBerry's mobile messaging service BBM will be available for Windows Phone and Nokia X users this summer, the company announced Monday during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Just when it appeared to be over, a public battle of words between senior executives at BlackBerry and T-Mobile USA has reignited.
Relations between BlackBerry and T-Mobile have turned frosty after a promotion last week saw T-Mobile BlackBerry users offered a cheap iPhone.
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
The world's love affair with the smartphone continued unabated in 2013 with consumers snapping up more than 1 billion handsets during the year, according to an IDC estimate.
Typo Products, the start-up being sued by BlackBerry over an iPhone keyboard add-on, has come out swinging against a demand that its product be taken off sale in the U.S.
BlackBerry has asked a California court to block U.S. sales of the Typo keyboard, an add-on keyboard for the iPhone that BlackBerry says is an "obvious knock-off" of the keyboards on its phones.
BlackBerry, in an effort to protect one of its key designs, has filed a copyright infringement suit against a company co-founded by Ryan Seacrest that makes a keyboard case for the iPhone.
Tech stocks rose this week on the back of solid economic news and some upbeat results from software vendors, including Red Hat and Oracle.
BlackBerry's new CEO says he is "very interested" in trying to replicate some of the company's signature security and enterprise productivity on rival platforms.
Blackberry is turning to Foxconn, the world's largest contract manufacturer of electronics, to jointly develop and produce some models of handset, the two companies said on Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- WSJ: Apple’s shot at launching a TV streaming service hurt by its own difficult demands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA