RIM has unveiled its first 3G-enabled BlackBerry Pearl handset and looks set to roll it out across all four main mobile phone networks in the UK by June.
The global market for mobile phones surged in the first quarter, growing by nearly 22% over a year earlier when the market had declined markedly in the midst of a recession.
Research in Motion Ltd. today unveiled technology that will allow voice over Wi-Fi calls from its BlackBerry smartphones.
Tyler Shields, senior member of the Veracode Research Lab, spends a lot of time <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/533263">picking apart those BlackBerry devices</a> that are ubiquitous across the enterprise. What he's found may disappoint tho...
Twitter and Research In Motion have released an official application for BlackBerry users to interact with the popular microblogging and social networking site.
Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8, not Apple's Safari, will be the first browser to fall in next week's Pwn2Own hacking challenge, the contest organizer said today.
Some BlackBerry users are complaining of an inability to use data services for the second day in a row.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple and Research In Motion with infringing patents in products with cameras.
As the workforce becomes more mobile, the tech industry continues to create new tools and technologies that help your workers remain productive on the go without having to lug 100 pounds of gear around. Netbook and notebook computers continue to get ...
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ITU gives public more access to talks on future of the Internet
- GlobalFoundries to take over IBM's semiconductor unit in $1.3 billion deal
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- 3D-printed gun maker draws jail term in Japan
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW