Research In Motion's new BlackBerry 10 operating system looks good and SAP plans to begin supporting RIM handsets for its workforce shortly after the January launch, according to a SAP executive.
A month ahead of the launch of Research In Motion's BlackBerry 10 operating system, a couple of handsets running the OS have appeared in a U.S. radio regulatory database.
Nokia has signed a new patent license agreement with Research In Motion, which will end all existing patent litigation between the two companies.
It seems that BlackBerry 10 is on track for an early 2013 release. RIM today announced the launch of a BlackBerry 10 Technical Preview program for 120 select customers.
BlackBerry phone owners don't have much to brag about these days, but at least now they can talk to each other with free BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) voice calls over Wi-Fi.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
The National Transportation Safety Board in the U.S. plans to drop the BlackBerry smartphone from Research In Motion for Apple's iPhone, citing performance issues.
A new beta version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) that allows users to make voice calls over Wi-Fi is now available for download, Research In Motion said Tuesday.
The first wave of devices running BlackBerry 10, Research In Motion's new smartphone operating system, have entered carrier certification labs around the world, according to the company.
The year 2012 promises to be an interesting one for BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM). The Canadian company has come upon some tough times lately. And despite a number of key product releases and enhancements, things will only get worse befor...
Research In Motion has rebranded its next generation mobile platform as BlackBerry 10, after its use of the BBX brand ran into a trademark dispute in the U.S.
Organizations and regulators across Europe, including Germany, have started looking into the use of Carrier IQ's tracking software, to ensure that mobile phone vendors and operators are not violating users' privacy.
App developers are rapidly losing interest in RIM's BlackBerry platform and setting their sights on the new big three, Apple, Android and Windows 7, a survey has found.
Samsung became the biggest smartphone vendor in the world during the third quarter, and Android's market share has surpassed 50 percent for the first time, market research company Gartner said on Tuesday as it reported on phone sales to end-users.
Following last week's major service disruptions, Research in Motion (RIM) is offering free applications and support as compensation, the company said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT