Ford has expanded its partnership with Blackberry to use its QNX software in its Internet-connected cars. The goal: to ensure the mobile platform is secure as the company moves toward a self-driving fleet.
BlackBerry will stop making hardware to focus on software, but that doesn't mean the iconic phones are done for—yet.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
The BlackBerry Classic was the last phone to offer users the original BlackBerry physical keyboard experience.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Struggling smartphone vendor, BlackBerry, is looking to diversify its business by launching a cybersecurity consulting service, focusing in part on the Internet of Things, and providing related tools to customers.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- FTFinance AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC