The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
The BlackBerry Classic was the last phone to offer users the original BlackBerry physical keyboard experience.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Struggling smartphone vendor, BlackBerry, is looking to diversify its business by launching a cybersecurity consulting service, focusing in part on the Internet of Things, and providing related tools to customers.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
BlackBerry continues to shift its focus from selling mobile phones to securing them -- as well as other portable devices, and increasingly connected items that are part of the Internet of things.
BlackBerry has reached a settlement with Typo Innovations, which made an accessory keyboard for iPhones that the handset maker said infringed its patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT