Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
BlackBerry's new Q10 smartphone will officially be launched in Australia next month, the company has announced. It will be available through Optus and Telstra from Monday, July 1, and Tuesday, July 2, respectively.
BlackBerry has unveiled its completely new mobile operating system and launched two new smartphones but the revamped devices won't hit Australian shelves until sometime in March, it was revealed today.
The BlackBerry Q10 is a solidly built piece of hardware that will please those who've waited for a new physical-keyboard BlackBerry, but its small screen and limited app support will keep many away.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
- Box rides high on Wall Street’s warm welcome
- China tightens Internet control by blocking VPN services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.