RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
Research In Motion, manufacturer of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, has launched a BlackBerry Protect app that allows individual BlackBerry users to wirelessly backup, restore and locate their smartphone.
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Research In Motion (RIM) today launched the latest flagship BlackBerry smartphone in Australia, the Bold 9700.
GSM BlackBerry users who felt snubbed by RIM's recent releases, like the Storm 2 and Tour 9630 on Verizon, can finally get in on the new device action. RIM took the wraps off BlackBerry Bold 9700, an update to the popular BlackBerry Bold 9000, which ...
For potential smartphone users, one of the most important features of any phone is its keyboard. Apple's [[artnid:309345|iPhone|Review: Apple iPhone 3GS]] is best known for its excellent touch screen, but many BlackBerry users swear by a physical QWE...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW