Bitcoin payment processor BitPay has raised $30 million to fund its international expansion.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
Game developer Zynga is testing bitcoin for in-application purchases of virtual goods, becoming one of a growing number of online businesses accepting the virtual currency.
Bitpay, a company that lets businesses accept payments in the Bitcoin virtual currency, has just processed its first US$1 million transaction.
There's a broad belief that bitcoin might just be the virtual currency that takes off in a big way. To do that, it will need to become a lot easier to use.
Bitcoin: What is it, really? A digital currency? An investment? An Xbox game? For many people it's not clear, but that hasn't stopped venture capitalists from going gaga over it.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC