A hacker extracted customer log-in credentials from a server owned by Bitdefender that hosted the cloud-based management dashboards for its small and medium-size business clients.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
Aggressive adware applications that break the trust between HTTPS (HTTP Secure) websites and users have been at the center of controversy lately. But over the past week, HTTPS interception flaws of varying severity were also found in security program...
Users who visited the site of the state-run North Korean news agency, to see the country's response to the Sony hacking accusations or for other reasons, might want to scan their computers for malware.
A variant of the Remote Control System (RCS) malware developed by an Italian company called Hacking Team is masquerading as a bookmark management application called Linkman, according to the main developer of a new malware scanning tool.
Antivirus firm Bitdefender unveiled a hardware security appliance for home networks Tuesday that aims to protect devices by scanning network traffic to detect and block potential security threats.
One of the first things a malware analyst does when encountering a suspicious executable file is to extract the text strings found inside it, because they can provide immediate clues about its purpose. This operation has long been considered safe, bu...
Cybercriminals are increasingly infecting computers with malware that resides only in memory in order to make their attacks harder to detect.
The cybercriminal gang behind the Kelihos botnet is tricking users into installing malware on their computers by appealing to pro-Russian sentiments stoked by recent international sanctions against the country.
Cybercriminals are in the process of rebuilding the Gameover Zeus (GOZ) botnet, which law enforcement authorities took over in June, and recent research suggests that they've had some success, especially in the U.S.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
A vulnerability present in most Android devices allows apps to initiate unauthorized phone calls, disrupt ongoing calls and execute special codes that can trigger other rogue actions.
An unknown person or group reportedly stole the cryptographic key used by Nokia to digitally sign applications for Symbian OS and extorted millions of euros from the company in 2007 by threatening to make the key public.
A newly discovered vulnerability that allows spying on encrypted SSL/TLS communications has been identified and fixed in the widely used OpenSSL library.
The recent effort to disrupt the Gameover Zeus botnet includes plans for Internet service providers to notify victims, but some security researchers think ISPs should play an even bigger role in the future by actively quarantining infected computers ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantTAS
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW