Despite the significant Java security improvements made by Oracle during the past six months, Java vulnerabilities continue to represent a major security risk for organizations because most of them have outdated versions of the software installed on ...
The attacks discovered last week that exploited a previously unknown Java vulnerability were likely launched by the same attackers that previously targeted security firm Bit9 and its customers, according to researchers from antivirus vendor Symantec.
Bit9 said a common Web application vulnerability was responsible for allowing hackers to ironically use the security vendor's systems as a launch pad for attacks on other organizations.
Security vendor Bit9 promised to release limited details of a hack caused by a failure of the company to install the same security software on its own network that it sells to a handful of Fortune 500 companies.
According to a new report from Bit9 - a security vendor with a focus on defending against advanced persistent threats (APT) - there is a one in four chance that downloading an Android app from the official Google Play market could put you at risk. Bi...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA