The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
The sequel to 2K Games' critically acclaimed smash-hit BioShock is bubbling ever-closer to the surface. In just a few short weeks, gamers will be able to fulfil all their Big Daddy fantasies as they once more take to the watery bowels of Rapture. Wit...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW