Microsoft Corp.'s Bing has beaten Google Inc. to the punch.
Microsoft on Wednesday started adding some Twitter posts into Bing search results, gaining a bit of a leg up on competitors even though the capability is limited.
Up and running for a month, Microsoft's Bing has upped the company's share of the U.S. search market by 1 per cent, Web analytics firm StatCounter said today.
Bing better deliver a bang for Microsoft.
Microsoft Corp. has added a separate domain to its Bing search service just for pornographic images and video.
Microsoft Corp.'s Bing search engine is off to a hearty start, according to yet another study.
Microsoft today said it had fixed a bug in Bing that had infuriated Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) users when they discovered that the company's new search engine had hijacked their browsers.
Web searches using the terms "sex" or "sexual" from India on Microsoft's new search engine Bing receive a message that the search may return sexually explicit content and advises users to change search terms.
Microsoft may have seemingly jumped the gun on Bing, the new search engine it unveiled to the public yesterday, but clearly it planned the early launch.
Microsoft's new search engine Bing is now live, two days ahead of schedule, available for anyone to use.
Two days earlier than expected, Microsoft Corp. had its new search engine - Bing - up and running.
If I was Microsoft, and I was coming out with a new search engine, I would make all efforts to disassociate it from the name Microsoft. Let's face it, when it comes to new tools, we all want the little guy to win. Now that Google is itself a monolith...
Microsoft has picked Bing as the branding for its new search engine, putting to rest months of speculation of what the next iteration of Live Search would be called.
Microsoft's latest vehicle for achieving the elusive goal of Web dominance is Bing. Previously known as Kumo while in development, Bing replaces Microsoft's Live Search brand and carries forward the company's strategy for taking on Google and Yahoo. ...
After weeks of speculation and pre-release ballyhoo by bloggers and online commentators, Microsoft Corp. this morning took the wraps off its new search site, Bing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW