Reports released this week showed that Microsoft Corp.'s Bing search tool continues to gain ground in the search engine wars, but how much ground is a bit up in the air.
Microsoft Corp.'s Bing has beaten Google Inc. to the punch.
Microsoft on Wednesday started adding some Twitter posts into Bing search results, gaining a bit of a leg up on competitors even though the capability is limited.
Up and running for a month, Microsoft's Bing has upped the company's share of the U.S. search market by 1 per cent, Web analytics firm StatCounter said today.
Bing better deliver a bang for Microsoft.
Microsoft Corp. has added a separate domain to its Bing search service just for pornographic images and video.
Microsoft Corp.'s Bing search engine is off to a hearty start, according to yet another study.
Microsoft today said it had fixed a bug in Bing that had infuriated Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) users when they discovered that the company's new search engine had hijacked their browsers.
Web searches using the terms "sex" or "sexual" from India on Microsoft's new search engine Bing receive a message that the search may return sexually explicit content and advises users to change search terms.
Microsoft may have seemingly jumped the gun on Bing, the new search engine it unveiled to the public yesterday, but clearly it planned the early launch.
Microsoft's new search engine Bing is now live, two days ahead of schedule, available for anyone to use.
Two days earlier than expected, Microsoft Corp. had its new search engine - Bing - up and running.
If I was Microsoft, and I was coming out with a new search engine, I would make all efforts to disassociate it from the name Microsoft. Let's face it, when it comes to new tools, we all want the little guy to win. Now that Google is itself a monolith...
Microsoft has picked Bing as the branding for its new search engine, putting to rest months of speculation of what the next iteration of Live Search would be called.
Microsoft's latest vehicle for achieving the elusive goal of Web dominance is Bing. Previously known as Kumo while in development, Bing replaces Microsoft's Live Search brand and carries forward the company's strategy for taking on Google and Yahoo. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW