Microsoft Corp.'s Bing has beaten Google Inc. to the punch.
Microsoft on Wednesday started adding some Twitter posts into Bing search results, gaining a bit of a leg up on competitors even though the capability is limited.
Up and running for a month, Microsoft's Bing has upped the company's share of the U.S. search market by 1 per cent, Web analytics firm StatCounter said today.
Bing better deliver a bang for Microsoft.
Microsoft Corp. has added a separate domain to its Bing search service just for pornographic images and video.
Microsoft Corp.'s Bing search engine is off to a hearty start, according to yet another study.
Microsoft today said it had fixed a bug in Bing that had infuriated Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) users when they discovered that the company's new search engine had hijacked their browsers.
Web searches using the terms "sex" or "sexual" from India on Microsoft's new search engine Bing receive a message that the search may return sexually explicit content and advises users to change search terms.
Microsoft may have seemingly jumped the gun on Bing, the new search engine it unveiled to the public yesterday, but clearly it planned the early launch.
Microsoft's new search engine Bing is now live, two days ahead of schedule, available for anyone to use.
Two days earlier than expected, Microsoft Corp. had its new search engine - Bing - up and running.
If I was Microsoft, and I was coming out with a new search engine, I would make all efforts to disassociate it from the name Microsoft. Let's face it, when it comes to new tools, we all want the little guy to win. Now that Google is itself a monolith...
Microsoft has picked Bing as the branding for its new search engine, putting to rest months of speculation of what the next iteration of Live Search would be called.
Microsoft's latest vehicle for achieving the elusive goal of Web dominance is Bing. Previously known as Kumo while in development, Bing replaces Microsoft's Live Search brand and carries forward the company's strategy for taking on Google and Yahoo. ...
After weeks of speculation and pre-release ballyhoo by bloggers and online commentators, Microsoft Corp. this morning took the wraps off its new search site, Bing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW