New Samsung TVs and home entertainment products released in 2011 will be able to stream BigPond Movies On Demand, with an adaptive bit rate allowing users to view movies and TV shows almost instantly after they are purchased. A demonstration at Samsu...
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Telstra today delivered a handful of fixes and updates to its BigPond broadband services to include faster shaped speeds, transferrable email addresses, free customer service calls and up to 15 free mailboxes.
The nation's biggest telco has thrown a spanner in the works for rivals hoping to compete with its BigPond Movies video on demand service, announcing today it had switched on high definition downloads on some platforms for some content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT