New Samsung TVs and home entertainment products released in 2011 will be able to stream BigPond Movies On Demand, with an adaptive bit rate allowing users to view movies and TV shows almost instantly after they are purchased. A demonstration at Samsu...
Telstra will provide 100Mbps cable broadband to selected Melbourne customers without the need to bundle the service with other offers, the telco announced today.
Internode has the most satisfied customers of any ISP in Australia, according to a study released on 10 September by brand ratings company Canstar Blue.
Telstra today delivered a handful of fixes and updates to its BigPond broadband services to include faster shaped speeds, transferrable email addresses, free customer service calls and up to 15 free mailboxes.
The nation's biggest telco has thrown a spanner in the works for rivals hoping to compete with its BigPond Movies video on demand service, announcing today it had switched on high definition downloads on some platforms for some content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia