Intel Capital has invested in software-defined networking company Big Switch Networks, as it hopes to help the company change the way data centers are networked.
Big Switch Networks
What of the oft-mentioned northbound APIs that will let applications tell the controller what they need from the network? What kind of progress is the Open Networking Foundation making on that front? Network World Editor in Chief John Dix put the que...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT