Rumoured Apple iPhone 5C to lead budget phone charge that will account for half of all smartphone sales by 2018.
New market data from ABI Research suggests that the power of Apple’s once-dominant smartphone is waning. Even the arrival of the iPhone 5 may cause only a temporary resurgence for the iOS smartphone.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer today promised that the company would continue to develop and support Skype on rival platforms.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
More than 60 per cent of the world's population will have access to some form of 4G mobile broadband technology by 2015, according to a new report from ABI Research.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Markets for advanced charging technologies (including solar-powered handsets, solar chargers, wireless power units, fuel-cell battery charging products and public charging kiosks), worth about $1.5 billion in 2010, are forecast to grow at a robust Co...
Smartphone sales are exploding, which poses long-term questions about wireless network capacity as users show a willingness to pay for ever-bigger data plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW