Rumoured Apple iPhone 5C to lead budget phone charge that will account for half of all smartphone sales by 2018.
New market data from ABI Research suggests that the power of Apple’s once-dominant smartphone is waning. Even the arrival of the iPhone 5 may cause only a temporary resurgence for the iOS smartphone.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer today promised that the company would continue to develop and support Skype on rival platforms.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
More than 60 per cent of the world's population will have access to some form of 4G mobile broadband technology by 2015, according to a new report from ABI Research.
Now that Verizon has started cranking up its hype machine for its LTE commercial launch next month, it's fair to wonder just what types of devices will run on the network.
Markets for advanced charging technologies (including solar-powered handsets, solar chargers, wireless power units, fuel-cell battery charging products and public charging kiosks), worth about $1.5 billion in 2010, are forecast to grow at a robust Co...
Smartphone sales are exploding, which poses long-term questions about wireless network capacity as users show a willingness to pay for ever-bigger data plans.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW