Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Apple reviewers are already sounding off about features and functionality in the fifth beta version of iOS 5 that was released to developers this weekend.
A 10-year-old California girl's presentation at a hacker conference in Las Vegas is getting a lot of attention.
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Fans of the bookmark, password and tab sync service Xmarks have spoken, and the response was so encouraging that Xmarks is no longer dead-set on shutting down.
The Web page once reserved for Google's Nexus One phone is now a monument to Android phones in general -- or at least the ones Google likes best.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA