Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
In a world full of largely similar Chromebooks, HP's 14-inch (and aptly named) HP Chromebook 14 stands out largely because of its comparatively big screen; all other Chromebooks rock roughly netbook-sized screens.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
Given how many great laptops have been sullied by miserable touchpads, it's good to hear that Microsoft is trying to do something about it.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Latest News Articles
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- SlideShare revamps home page to make it more engaging
- Data centers drove Ethernet sales in Q3, says IDC
- Point-of-sale malware infections on the rise, researchers warn
- Dick Smith awards SIM-enabled tablet purchases with $30 Globalgig credit
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »