The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
The majority leader of the U.S. Senate has introduced a bill that would extend the surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act until 2020, instead of expiring on June 1.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
- Apple postpones the AirPods release date to ???
- Microsoft quietly unveils a Surface mouse and desktop keyboards for Surface Studio
- Microsoft's Surface Book i7 doubles the GPU performance of its predecessor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Portal AdministratorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- CCUX LeadNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC