The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
The majority leader of the U.S. Senate has introduced a bill that would extend the surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act until 2020, instead of expiring on June 1.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW