In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Cybercriminals have developed a Web-based attack tool to hijack routers on a large scale when users visit compromised websites or view malicious advertisements in their browsers.
Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
Belkin's Linksys division took the wraps off a host of new networking gear at CES on Sunday, including two new Wi-Fi routers, a new NAS box, two new range extenders, antenna upgrades for its existing routers, and--at long last--an open-source Wi-Fi d...
Belkin today announced that it has released more devices for its Wemo home automation system. New Smart LED Bulbs have been added that allow you to replace your existing veiling and lamp lights with new, smartphone-controllable bulbs.
Belkin said Tuesday afternoon it had fixed an issue that caused some of its Wi-Fi routers to disconnect from the Internet.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
The security researcher who identified an admin backdoor in a range of routers last year has found that Netgear's patches don't adequately address the security issue.
Technical details about a vulnerability in Linksys routers that's being exploited by a new worm have been released Sunday along with a proof-of-concept exploit and a larger than earlier expected list of potentially vulnerable device models.
A self-replicating program is infecting Linksys routers by exploiting an authentication bypass vulnerability in various models from the vendor's E-Series product line.
If you aren't already deluged with information from your email, social media, and websites, how would you feel if your appliances and gizmos start sending you messages?
Ever wanted to control your Crock-Pot with a phone?
Our weekly iPhone-case roundup.
Belkin completed its acquisition of Linksys on Friday and will keep the longtime home networking company's brand, products and support channels.
Tens of millions of network-enabled devices including routers, printers, media servers, IP cameras, smart TVs and more can be attacked over the Internet because of dangerous flaws in their implementation of the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC