Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
According to press reports, AOL has finally got rid of its Bebo albatross.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
AOL is actively trying to rid itself of Bebo, the social-networking site it acquired two years ago for a whopping US$850 million.
Bebo is launching local-language versions of its social networking site in five European countries, offering premium video content via media partners, the company said Monday.
AOL's Bebo social-networking site will gain features for lifestreaming, an increasingly popular type of online service that lets people broadcast frequent, brief updates about their lives through photos, videos, blog items, comments and other content...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT