You're packing for a trip. You've already crammed the chargers for your smartphone and laptop into your bag, but your tablet charger is MIA and you're debating whether to bring along a spare charger for your laptop--just in case.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia