U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency is reportedly intercepting Internet communications from U.S. residents without getting court-ordered warrants, in an effort to hunt down malicious hackers.
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Could Barack Obama ever expect to continue using his BlackBerry once he officially becomes president?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW