Some Bank of America customers have been double-charged for purchases made with Apple Pay, the payment system Apple launched on Monday.
Bank of America illegally copied US$300 million worth of Tibco's enterprise software for use in a massive IT project at its Merrill Lynch subsidiary, Tibco alleges in a lawsuit.
The U.S. Department of Justice has brought charges against nine alleged members of a criminal organization that distributed the Zeus Trojan used to steal millions of dollars from bank accounts nationwide.
Serial entrepreneur Steve Kirsch's latest venture, Cointrust, is creating technology he says can turn Bitcoin into a mass-market currency.
Bank of America blamed a data breach on another company that revealed internal emails related to monitoring of hacktivist groups including Anonymous.
MacroSolve, an Oklahoma company focused on enforcing its patents, has added Sears to a growing list of companies it has targeted with patent infringement lawsuits, it said Wednesday.
Some of the distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that targeted the websites of U.S. financial institutions this week have peaked at 60 Gbps, according to researchers from DDoS mitigation provider Arbor Networks.
Bank of America will extend its mobile payments service to small retailers in December, allowing them to use smartphones and tablets as point-of-sale terminals.
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
Three top U.S. banks are collaborating on a service that will allow the transfer of funds by simply logging in to a personal online bank account and entering the name and mobile phone number of the person receiving the money.
A Bank of America insider who sold customer data to criminals cost the bank at least US$10 million in losses.
The group of online activists known as "Anonymous" has released a batch of e-mail concerning Bank of America that was given to the group by a whistleblower who worked for a related mortgage and vehicle loan insurer.
Bank of America (BofA) has said that a "routine systems change" had caused its online banking service to go offline on Friday - not a Wikileaks attack.
Bank of America has assembled a 15- to 20-person team to come up with a damage control plan in the event Wikileaks follows through on its promise to release thousands of insider documents leaked to it, according to reports.
Apple yesterday pulled an iPhone app from the App Store that let users read secret U.S. diplomatic cables published by WikiLeaks and follow the controversial organization's Twitter feed.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Mid-levelNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW